Relevance of the topic: Currently, 1 out of 7 people in the world suffer from migraine, do not go to school, and even in the case of walking, working capacity is sharply reduced.
Purpose: to rehabilitate migraine patients to a stable lifestyle by reducing pain attacks.
Material research methods and methods:
Our study was conducted at the Department of Neurology of the 2nd Clinic of the Tashkent Medical Academy from March 1 to June 1, 2022. Husband.).
Initially: all our patients underwent 1) consultation with a neurologist 2) EEG 3) ENMG, each of which was prescribed Rational Treatment Measures for Migraine.
These are: Analgesics, Sedatives and sedatives, Antidepressants. We divided our patients into 2 groups:
The 1st group included 20 patients, the 2nd group included 20 patients.
Group 1: Assigned rational treatment
Group 2: Prescribed rational treatment + rehabilitation measures against migraine. ordered.
Rehabilitation measures prescribed to reduce the number and severity of migraine attacks:
1) Proper organization of working time and rest time A - Do not exceed working hours
- Frequent breaks at work
- Unfavorable working conditions: limitation of mental, emotional, physical strenuous labor activity.
- refusal to work at night.
- normalize sleep time and daily routine
2) Rational psychotherapy
3) Physical exercise and light sports A - walking
- Walk in the fresh air
- Water procedures, swimming
- light massage
4) Compliance with diet and diet:
- Eating habits and quality nutrition
- Limit the use of foods containing preservatives.
- A diet containing tyramine-containing foods: tomatoes, celery, eggs, cocoa, chocolate, nuts...
- Limit your intake of salty and spicy foods. E - Prohibition of alcohol and smoking.
- Avoid fasting.
5) Limit the indiscriminate use of contraceptives by women.
Results: in patients of our group 2, the number of pain attacks decreased by 2.2 times compared with group 1, the intensity of pain decreased by 2.7 times.
Conclusion: The implementation of the recommendations developed for migraine patients led to an increase in the quality of life of patients, an increase in working capacity.