- April 10th 2015, Joined King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz University Hospital in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia as neurology Consultant and medical operation director.
- worked as Neurology Subspecialty Consultant, Neuromuscular Disorders and Electrodiagnostic Medicine Consultant , Mitochondrial Medicine consultant, at King Fahad Medical City (KFMC) in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia from August 2011-January 2015.
- Program director of Comprehensive Neuromuscular disorders program at national neuroscience institute in KFMC August 2011-January 2015.
- 2008-2010 completed clinical fellowship in neuromuscular disorders and electro diagnostic medicine from McMaster University, Canada.
- 2010–2011 completed Mitochondrial Diseases clinical fellowship at McMaster University, Canada.
- April 30th 2011 passed American Board of Electrodiagnostic Medicine (ABEM).
- Holding medical education research certificate (MERC).
- Holding master of clinical epidemiology from University of Newcastle, Australia, graduated 2015.
- Project leader of rare disease diagnostic awareness project
Title : Diagnosis and treatment of late-onset Pompe disease in the Middle East and North Africa region